I have been a sole Practitioner in Jackson from 1984 to present, maintaining a general civil practice with areas of concentration including Business and Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Family Law, Probate and Estate Planning. I have enjoyed living in California since 1968 and moved to scenic Amador County in 1983 seeking, among my other pursuits, to bring affordable and comprehensive legal services to the residents of the foothills and surrounding areas.
In addition to my sole practice, my professional activities have included:
- Hearing Officer for the Yucaipa Water District.
- Hearing Officer for the City of Oroville.
- Arbitrator for Amador County Superior Court.
- Arbitrator for private cases.
- Judge Pro Tem in the Amador County Municipal court.
My community service affiliations have included:
- Board Member, Operation Care, Jackson Ca.
- Member, Argonaut Lions Club.
- Board Member, Amador County Women’s Network.
- Board Member, Big Brothers-Big Sisters.
- Secretary and President, Amador County Bar Association.
- Secretary, Amador Chapter, A.A.U.W.
- Board Member, Bakersfield Chapter, Bakersfield, California Women’s Bar Association.
I am an alumni of U.O.P., McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, Ca. and of California State University also located in Sacramento.